Saturday, December 6, 2008

Graphic Novel - 'The Tinboxed Tiger' Development

This isn't much to show but I have finally begun work on painting my graphic novel!! 'The Tinboxed Tiger'. I am expecting my first painting to take the longest since I will be learning plenty as I go along. The first stage was thumbnailing, the second stage was to prepare the wooden board with emulsion. It is now at the beginning of the third stage - applying the first layers of medium (lining and color). It was as far as I could go amidst one very busy day.

I would like to figure out a way to paint a complete page every day but that might be quite difficult seeing as Eid and new years are around the corner, Gogi Studios is shifting location and there are innumerable 'mandatory' events in between. Good luck to me!

1 comment:

  1. y do u need board n den lining n color, oh u gna paint it as in paint vd ur hands on canvas, i thought u gna do it in photoshop n odr softwares! yh goodluk!

    ReplyDelete