Thursday, October 30, 2008

a long time coming (back)

Good lord! It's been more than a year since I posted anything on my blog. Even though I would like to say that its been because I've been doing a lot since then, that's only half the truth. I have been very busy doing a lot of art and animation related things, but I've also been busy with a lot of other things in life too. For one I've finished my thesis and have moved to Pakistan for a while.

Anyway, I only intend this blog to be about art and animation and I'll stick by that. I did do a lot of it since the last post and so will also attempt to update this blog with most of that as well. Do keep watching this space, I'll be giving updates about my progress in getting animation, especially traditional animation, started in Pakistan, if not the Subcontinent.

No comments:

Post a Comment