Monday, February 12, 2007

a blog begins...

As a friend of mine says, when its crunch time you want to do anything but work. I don't know how true that is though, because I'm working harder than ever before! Not only that, but I just broke up with my girlfriend, who I was almost going to get married to. (Or rather, she broke up with me. Or rather still, her mom broke her up with me.) So this is my way of forgetting her forever. Here I am.. start a blog!

I'd like this to be a sketchblog in accordance with what all the awesome Cal Arts students do, but I'm also a storyteller and definitely an ideas guy so I just know I'm going to end up throwing a lot of text about on this blog too. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to advise or criticize. Thats what blogs are for.

So I'm going to upload old work first because I'd like to look back on it one day and see if I'd been moving forward or backwards along time. No worries, I'll try to date it all as accurately as possible. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment