Saturday, February 17, 2007

a little paid work

I know this is weird. But I got paid for it so I suppose I should upload what I can. I designed the layout and illustration of a soda pop for a cell phone game. Anyway, Im not allowed to show the layout etc right now so I'll just upload the glass and bubbles illustration here. Hmm.

Anyway, I'm gearing up for a lot of shooting for my film classes (live action) and also for some serious heavy duty work on my animated films as well as weelll as looking for a place to move into. Please find me something someone! I need to find a room to rent within 700 bucks. I can stretch to 750 or so for a good place that I can still get to UCLA somewhat easily. Anyway, lets see how things go down, I've got to be super careful about time management now. Skateboard don't fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment