Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sketches - Doodles


I'm too lazy to clean these up and post them properly. But one day you might see these removed and in their place beautiful colored versions of the same images. In the meantime if you have the patience (and if you dare), you can click on the images to see them larger and skim through to attempt to distinguish my thought process in these chaotic doodles. I've actually got a litle bit going on in these. Like a game of 'wheres Wally', I've got character development for my Magimals TV show idea, development of our Gogi Studios work space and some little sketches I tried to impress a girl with - who has a cooking show on a local television channel. I thought it might be cool if her opening credits were animated. Unfortunately we never really talked again since. Someone has to remind me not to make drawings to try to impress people.

No comments:

Post a Comment